adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Spanish Doll ~ POE (Somewhat Edited)

This place feels so unfamiliar
And yet I know it well
I think I used to belong here
But the only way I can tell
Is that I miss you still
And I cannot find you here
You left me tattered and torn
Just like that spanish doll
I went down to the alley way
And found that you were gone
(if you had never left)
You left no word no message
I still don’t know what went wrong
(tears)
But now no matter where I go
I always seem to return

(find me)
To where you left me tattered and torn
(I am torn my sweet doll)
A memory guilded in red and gold
(of gold also pain)
Beauty guarded and never sold
(protect me)
I keep it with me wherever I go
And I love you still
No matter how a story will unfold

(remember me)
You know I always will
Have part of you here
A stranger in this world without you
Is all that I can ever be
All I know that’s pure and clear
You left it with me here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home