adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My Normal

The teacher has the engineer, and I do not know if she has ever been so grateful to hold him. Thug life has his ghetto queen, the kisses there are God sent. Every where I look there are couples, their lives destroyed and their identities crushed yet in each other a piece of that life exist. Between them at night in the warmth of their skin there is the essence and the possibility. The reality which will be resurrected. A part of the self that will heal. This tiny bit of normal. Normal.
Where is mine? Spread across the nation getting further from home. Talking about how they will not come back and they will not be in danger again. My non-family, my friends who are my heart. The tiny bits which created this blog and the perfect special bits that are my smile.
I threw a fit for my wrist band Saturday night. Insisting that it was what I needed to dance. I have worn it every single day after, three metal stars as my normal. Past ~ star. Present ~ star.
Future ~ star.
I love you all, I love you. I love and miss you. I love you and I feel like I am dying.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey love.
what's normal anyway? normal is underrated at times and overly done at others. i will return, my lover hopefully with me and I know how it must feel to be lonely and without for i was in that boat for quite a long time. then i met her, and everything changed some for the better and some for the worse, but it all changed. just hold on darlin, we will be united soon, and we will stand by each other and help each other to be strong. And besides maybe through all of this you will be coming home with your own rock of strength to hold onto when you are scared, lonely, or just need loving. I love you honey!!!!

7:18 AM  
Blogger RaeJillian said...

I love you, too. I hate that we were just getting to know each other. HATE that we are so far apart. My rock, yes ~ Lord, help me ~ she could be the girl I marry. But I was talking of my friends, I abuse and neglect and NEVER say enough of how much I LOVE THEM. They are my rock. My foundation and my shelter.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Warrior said...

Hey you sound stressed out and lonely. We are with you. hang in there and keep writing

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well honey I also hate that we were just getting to know each other and then this hurricane blew in but you know what, you are some one that I definately want to get to more about and you are definately some one that I want to call a friend. So hang in there and don't stress too much, cause one day this will be better and we will all be sitting on the sofa of your new home and drinking and smoking and laughing our you know what's off. So keep that in mind and know that we love you.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Florisv said...

Let me give you a piece of my hart, so that there is always something that can keep you warm,
something that is like a rock, even if it is just a memory or a thought.

I don't do this very often, but its genuine. I know how it feels to be lonely, been that far to long, but don't give up, perhaps when you least expect it, you will find the person you were looking for.

You have friends, let them support you.I wish i could help more, but I'm 5000 km away.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Florisv said...

I hope you and everyone you know will be spared of huricane Rita.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home