adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, January 01, 2005

I Know

Maybe she's dancing with you, maybe she's talking to someone else, she's probably angry as always. None of it matters and I don't care that I'm at home while you're out there. I don't care if she thinks she's better and has nothing to worry about. I know where you were last night. I know why I wanted to have you near when the world said it's eternal goodbye to 2004. I know that we are caught off guard by our magic and that we love our laughter. I don't care if no one else knows, now or ever.
I know what it is to have you sweat against my naked skin, rock between my legs and wake something dead inside of me. I know your fingers and tongue. I know your kiss like my own, and I know you like it that way. I know your kiss, filled with desire and beautiful as you softly sing and move down my body. I know this year will be good for us ~ you are the one who gave me snow, after all.
I know that you're smarter than people think, I know you see what's in front of you and I know you will make all things right.
I don't care what they say, how it comes to us, when you finally leave her. I know I adore you and I have known your love.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I demand new blogs!

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home