adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

What She Means Is

One entry found for Amaze.
Main Entry: 1 amaze
Pronunciation: &-'mAz
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): amazed; amaz·ing
Etymology: Middle English amasen, from Old English Amasian, from A- (perfective prefix) + (assumed) masian to confuse -- more at ABIDEtransitive senses
1 obsolete : BEWILDER, PERPLEX
2 : to fill with wonder : ASTOUND
intransitive senses : to show or cause astonishmentsynonym see SURPRISE- amaz·ed·ly /-'mA-z&d-lE/ adverb

When I use the word it is because it is one of the words most suited for her that I have found in our ugly unromantic language. Amazed. I use the word and mean that it hurts to look at her for she is much to beautiful. Amazing. I say that and mean that I have always believed in angels and heaven though never thought that I would have such flawlessly awesome proof of such things. Amazement. I am lost in when she makes love to me, for when she does she touches something that is not physical and releases a deep locked energy within my soul.
When she says it to me, about how I never hit my target. When her eyes fill with awe and she says she’s amazed by the fact that I didn’t know the answer. I hate when she uses such a beautiful word for me. For when she says amazing, it isn’t in the thank-You-God-for-this-magical-being-I-have-come-to-love-with-all-myself-and-all-I-am way that I say it about her, she means it in an awful way. She means amazingly stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home