adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, February 17, 2005

The Answers

You have all the answers.
Do I?
You are the one who's always right.
Am I?
You are so smart.
You think?
Everything you say just makes sense.
Does it?
You give the best advice.
Really?
I have to talk to you.
Why?

Six different statements each from different people who have said at least three of those to me. I'm glad if I help people, if my friends and loved ones feel better or more at ease. It's nothing really, just helping them step outside of the situation and see what's really going on. It's hard, you know, when everything in your life seems too big, and sometimes a little help to get outside the box is all you need. I don't give them answers I add perspective, in the end they had the answer the whole time. It's true, it has to be. If I really had the answers why would I be so fucked up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home